PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
What’s in these terms?
Who we are and how to contact us
The website is operated by Hamilton Global Opportunities PLC (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”). We are an investment company. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06921764 and our registered office is 1st Floor, Lansdown House, 57 Berkeley Square, London, United Kingdom, W1J 6ER. To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website, you accept these terms
By using our website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
Other terms that may apply to you
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our website.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Use of our website
The intended purpose of our website is to provide information about who we are and the work we undertake. The website also includes portfolio examples for information purposes and our contact details for you to get in touch should you be interested in working with us.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, or any equipment, software or network used in the provision of our website.
Breach of this policy
If we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you, including for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.